Cabrinha Switchblade 2021: 5 Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile
The Switchblade’s reputation for being the world’s highest performance freeride kite not only comes from the thousands of customers who hail its praise, but from its countless world titles.
Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
Ridiculously high hang times
Cabrinha’s Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures.
The construction of this material is very warp oriented using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures.
Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Large sweet spot and smooth on demand power control
- Excellent upwind performance
- Swept leading edge for effortless relaunch