Cabrinha Mantis Windows Wing: Visibility, Leading Edge Inflatable Dihedral with a medium aspect ratio outline, rigid frame and lightweight design.
Sizes: 2m / 2.5m / 3.1m / 4m / 5m / 6.2m
Controllable power in a wide range of wind conditions
High rigidity single strut for low weight and predictable depower
- TPU window with center load seam
- High Center-LE diameter and progressive taper, for improved stiffness & canopy tension, with upwind efficiency
- Controllable power in a wide range of wind conditions
- HD large diameter closing seam construction
- Balanced dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- High rigidity single strut for low weight and predictable depower
- Nano tech ripstop
- High Tenacity Dacron LE
- Sprint Inflate Valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Safety wrist leash included
The Mantis is ideal for surfing. While fully depowered it will fly perfectly wherever you place it, or you can steer it through your turns with our unique front handle.
Generous, and strategically placed windows keep your range of visibility clear so you can focus on the task at hand, but what makes the Mantis an absolute joy to fly is its tightly controlled frame.
It’s stiffness allows you to power right through the gusts or take to the air.
Any way you want to fly it, the Mantis will deliver performance and predictability in an incredibly simple to use wing.