Low aspect ratio, low planing profile section, moderately swept outline, compound anhedral.
Hydrofoil Mast Sizes: 65cm / 85cm
Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protectors, foam insert, 5mm allen key (5mm). Component screws: m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), Front wing screws: m8x45mm, m8x40mm, m8x27mm, rear wing screws: m8x20mm (2pcs).
Stable and easy
All around freeride / foil
With its signature winglets, the HI:RISE CARVE is a stable and easy foil to fly. The lower aspect ratio outline combined with the foil cross section requires very little input from your kite to get flying.
Once up, the sky is the limit.
The winglets provide an added level of stability to the wing and reduces induced drag, increasing aerodynamic efficiency, especially when riding through turbulent waters. The rear wing can be adjusted forward or aft to increase the ability to “carve” or facilitate a more ‘locked-in’ ride. These light weight wings are constructed with a Pauwlonia wood core and durable Basalt fibers. The wingset mounts to our all new 75cm (29.5 inch) wide nosed fuselage.
The wider nose of the fuselage facilitates a significantly more stable connection to the wing.
- NEW 750mm extended Widenose Fuselage with improved stability and hydrodynamics
- NEW adjustable rear wing positioning for increased ability to “carve” or facilitate a more ‘locked-in’ ride
- Aircraft-grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium components
- Hollow core Mast extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- Lightweight top socket with indicator for use on industry standard track mounting system or 4 point connection
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW front wing – volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW rear wing – forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Chord: 226mm
- Projected area: 116,508.2 mm²
- Wingspan: 685.4mm
- AR: 4.0
- Volume: 2,024,170 mm³