Cabrinha FX 2021: 3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Wide wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options.
The Cabrinha FX is designed to bridge the gap between advanced freestyle and performance freeride kites.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked.
Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
FX: Freestyle / Crossover. Two words that perfectly describe how freestyle has evolved to mix the styles of hooked and unhooked trick riding.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower