Cabrinha FX 2020: 3-Strut, Modifed C shape arc, Wide wing tip, Moderate aspect ratio design,
Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options
NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics.
The Cabrinha FX is designed to bridge the gap between advanced freestyle and performance freeride kites.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked.
For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
Explosive pop and great hangtime
Excellent line slack
for unhooked riding
A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite’s design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material. Nano Ripstop does just that.
The strategically placed panels provide ultimate control over the aero-dynamic profiles in the kite. Smooth and stable profile entry. Improved overall kite efficiency, performance, and range. Faster flying through the sky giving you a broader range of performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three Leading Edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite